Thursday, January 16, 2014

Made To Crave OBS

Unfortunately, I still have not been able to blog here regularly. That's not exactly correct.  I haven't made the time. So, I am embarking in the Made To Crave OBS  from Proverbs 31. It will give me the encouragement and accountability that I need to make this happen. So, my promise is at least once a week I will be here... even it is just to stay "Hi, I'm alive and I'm still trying! "

What is Made To Crave? It addresses one of my largest difficulties, weight. But rather than just trying to fix the external things, it's takes a look at misplaced cravings.

I have never done an Online Bible Study, and I haven't had the opportunity to do a Bible study in over 20 years! I was still in college! And I miss it! I am also looking forward to finding other women to talk with and forge friendships and getting to know all of you better.

If you haven't join, will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment